Saturday, September 4, 2010

The Tightwad Gazette

Have you ever read the Tightwad Gazette?  I have read the Complete Tightwad Gazette (Volumes 1-3) from cover to cover quite a few times.  I have checked it out from the library.  I admit other this is the way I came to my extreme frugality at times.  Yes, I was raised frugal by my dad, but when you are in your teens you think you know everything.  At first frugality was the enemy.  Then I completely embraced it and have loved it ever since. 

Frugal Hacks is giving away one Tightwad Gazette book.  Check out their website:
http://frugalhacks.com/2010/08/30/giveaway-the-tightwad-gazette/comment-page-1/#comment-7057

I will admit that I got the Yard Sale Christmas we had last year from this book.  I was completely skeptical until I tried it.  Man am I glad that I did try it though.  It saved me so much money last year on Christmas.  It was so fun, and the kids enjoyed it so much. 

I hope I win this book :)  I love rereading it and remembering great ideas to save money.  Here's hoping. 

No comments:

Post a Comment