Tuesday, July 19, 2011

A Christmas Wish...

While we were on our way to our family reunion this month, we stopped at Kmart in St. George, Utah.  I was on a quest to find a disposable camera since I hadn't brought my camera with us.  While in the electronics department, my daughter excitedly showed me a digital cameracorder thing that looked pretty neat.  She said how she wanted one and I told her she would have to save up for it.  She told me she was going to ask Santa for it.  I always tell my kids they can ask Santa for TWO items.  That is the rule in our house.  It works pretty well for us.  She informed me she would ask for that and one of the Taylor Swift CD's. 

Imagine my excitement when I entered a contest for the worst vacation story ever, and I WON!!! 

The prize- a Flip Camera!!  :) 

Don't you think Bug will be ever so excited when Santa honors her  Christmas wish?

No comments:

Post a Comment