Monday, January 27, 2014

End of Month

Well, the end of the month is almost upon us.  I have so many things I need to work on.  I still haven't gone to Target and bought me one of those organizer things to work on the finances.  Yes, it is just pure laziness.  I won't even remotely try to sugar coat it.  Laziness can sure kick my butt at times. 


This month did a doozy on my pocket book.  I had to replace not one, not two, not even THREE but FOUR... yes, FOUR tires on my truck. 


I got paid on Friday, thinking man I will be able to save a good deal of money this month.  Then, I realized how often I was filling my tire with air.  Yeah, two of the tires were completely worse than bald and the other two weren't much better.  So $870.00 later... huge ouch... and I have new tires on the truck. 


After shopping at the 99 Cents Only store (another post on that entire subject later) and I am back to waiting for the next paycheck.  lol  Man, life as a single mom sure isn't always fun but I know I am beyond blessed!


February I really have plans for you in way of finances...

No comments:

Post a Comment