Friday, January 13, 2012

Financial Sins

Confession time.  What are your biggest financial sins?  Be honest now.  Me?  Well, I will be honest and tell everyone that even though I am really thrifty and frugal, I DON'T HAVE A BUDGET!  I know that all the books and sites say that should be your first step when it comes to personal finance.  I just haven't done it.  Never.  I went to and then I just stop and put it off.  So for me that is huge.  I am sure I could save even more money than I am now.

Another really bad thing that I have a tendency to do is not paying my utilities on time.  It isn't that I don't have the money for them either.  I just literally put them to the side and forget about them.  In turn I add late fees on mine.  Pathetic huh?

Head over to this site and enter for a chance at some cash to confess your financial sins.  I am trying to win the $500 Financial Blogger competition–   Crossing my fingers that I win!  Check it out now.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment