Friday, July 30, 2010

Welcome and The Start Of My Quest For Helping Others Save

I was raised frugal by my parents and have maintained being frugal, but I am human- as we all are.  Yes, I have blown money many times in my life.  Who hasn't?  You live and learn.  That is how life works.  With the current economy and how things are going though, it really is neccessary to watch your pennies. Times are tough, as I am sure we can all attest to.  My objective in starting this blog is to inform and help those around me (and online) to learn how to save their hard earned money.  Feel free to share your input.

Something that not many people know is that I always wanted to write a personal finance and "money saving" book.  Instead, I present this blog.  Join me and enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment