In 25 years from now, I hope I look back and am happy with where I am. In 25 years I will be 50. That sounds sooooooooo OLD! That Tim McGraw song runs through my head in my next ___ years.
In my next 25 years, I hope for many changes in my life.
- I hope to be happily married to Mr. Right. :) Let's hope at least.
- I hope to be a stay at home mommy. Maybe having grandbabies by then. Who knows.
- I hope to be happy and content.
- I hope to be healthy.
- I hope to have many friends
- I hope I will still be close to my family.
- Above all things, I hope my kids are happy and well. That is what I live for. THEM.