Monday, October 25, 2010

Photo By Michelle

This weekend was an extremely hectic weekend.  I had so much going on.  One of the fun things we did was have our family pictures taken by Photo By Michelle.  I have known "Shelly" since I was like 7 I think.  I was really young and we went to the same church.  She did our pictures on location at a fun museum that I never knew existed.  It was so fun.  http://photobymichelle.blogspot.com/2010/10/check-it-out-session-teaser.html
 
My son was easily bribed by Mommy with candy.  ;)  He was tired of taking pictures.  But I think it was so fun.  I look forward to Michelle working on getting her photography business up and going.  She is a natural pro.  Look at the link and see the teaser she posted.  I can't wait to see the rest. 

No comments:

Post a Comment