Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Mount Charleston

Hey guys! I am asking you guys to be patient and bare with me. The computer won't let me post pictures. So I am having to do it from the phone and then edit on the computer. Huge hassle but I am trying to get the hang of this. I apologize ahead of time.

Ok this post is a couple weeks late. I have been waiting to get pictures able to post but I am finally getting this done on here now.

So a few weeks ago it was my birthday. :)

I decided at the last minute that I wanted to go up to the mountains and play in the snow (read as let the kids play in the snow while I watched with my crippled, injured body) 

It was amazing and beautiful up there. It got me to wanting to travel more. I couldn't believe the views and tranquility.

No comments:

Post a Comment