Tuesday, August 17, 2010

My house

Upon the perilous journey in cleaning up the ants yesterday, I realized that I am just not happy with my house.  There is "STUFF" everywhere.  It needs to GO!  It just seems that I never have enough time in a day to get everything done.  I have all these clothes in my closet that don't fit.  You would think since I go in there every single morning to get my outfit for the day out, that I would simply take the things that don't fit, put them in a bag and get them the heck outta my house.  Right?  For some reason, I must just be lazy cuz I don't do it.  :(  I have so much stuff to go through in my house, that it isn't even funny.  It's time to really get cracking down on myself.

This weekend I did take two huge loads to DI, in a quest for decluttering, which I was feeling very accomplished.  (Okay so maybe I lied.  I wasn't feeling accomplished.  I was feeling like crap.  I was so intent on going through the garage, in the heat of the day, that I kind of forgot to drink water.  Needless to say, I didn't drink enough water and got extremely overheated.  It was really bad.  I kept drinking water the rest of the day but it didn't feel like I had even had any at all because I was still beyond thirsty.  I felt sick all night Saturday night and all Sunday.  I had the worst headache on Sunday and it just wouldn't go away. )

But I really need to get working on the decluttering and going through the kids' clothes.  They keep growing out of clothes, and instead of holding onto them, I need to just purge them right away.  And my clothes as well.

I want to be happy to go home.  I want to be happy when I am home.   Slowly but surely.

No comments:

Post a Comment