Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Clothing

I went to a thrift store yesterday and noticed how prices have increased.  WOW!  It kind of shocked me a little.  When I worked at this thrift stores, women's pants were $3.  Now they are about $5-$6.  That might not sound like much to someone, but that isn't the only thing that has increased.  A lot of items have taken a big jump.  I am not trying to complain, but I just want you to take a look around and see the difference in prices and stores.  Maybe I am just spoiled having received such great hand me downs.  :)

2 comments:

  1. Wow, I'm surprised by those prices too. I'll have to check things out around here and see if they've increased as well. It's been awhile since I've been thrift store shopping and I feel a trip is due soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I went thrift store hunting today and was in shock by a $7 children's dress. $7 is a bit much I think, considering I have been thrift store shopping since I was just a teen and am fairly familiar with the thrift store prices.

    ReplyDelete