Thursday, December 9, 2010

The Weekend Is Almost Here....

So close yet so far away  :)  The weekend is almost here.  I can't tell you how happy I feel knowing this.  My kids are happily going to Grandpapa's house to spend with him.  They really wanted to go last weekend after our family Christmas party, but they didn't have church outfits with them.  I have decided without kids, I will be able to tackle more of the house.  Going through and donating more things.  Happily going through it all and not having to deal with it.  I'll also be able to clean.  I just hope I keep the motivation and do it all.  Most weekends I just don't want to do anything, but I always have so many things planned and never enough time. 

I also think I need some me time.  A chick flick, yummy food, and fun.  Hmmmmm what should I do?  Sounds boring all by yourself.  hahahaha  It might be a little weird having a quiet house without two fighting kids.  "Mommy he touched _____".  "  Ahhhhhhhhhhh  she has my _____________" 

Is it just me, or is it weird that I can't even think what to do by myself?  Sounds weird that I just don't know what to do for me.  I am not used to not having my kids with me.  Last time I didn't have them, I enjoyed a fun night at my friend's house for her birthday.  And I haven't planned anything for this weekend, so I will have to think of something. 

No comments:

Post a Comment