Monday, December 27, 2010

I'm Back

My kids were so excited Christmas morning and it really was nice.  We had a great holiday together filled with lots of family and fun.  I definitely enjoyed it.  Sadly I am sitting at work today.  Being at home sounds like much more fun that being here.  **grin 

New Years Eve is coming up.  What fun things do you have planned?  I think I want to have a fun night with the kids.  Pizza, movies, candy, games and just hanging out together.  I think it would be a lot of fun.  Maybe we will invite some others over to make it more magical.  I have had invitations to do things for the holiday and asked to find a sitter, but I don't want to.  I simply want to spend time with my kids and enjoy the time I have with them.  Truth of the matter, I don't even usually stay up the whole time.  Call me crazy but I like my sleep a little too much, hahaha.  I guess we will have to see how I am feeling at the end of the week.

I am currently fighting a cold and it isn't fun.  Let's hope my kids don't get this.  Last night I looked at my house and all the mess.  I walked away.  I didn't even bother with it.  I take that back.  I had the kids clean their rooms and I kindly helped them, but other than that, our house is a complete and total mess.  I will be handling that this week for sure. 

I got such a great present for Christmas.  Something I have been wanting for years now.  I GOT A KITCHENAID MIXER!!!  I am so excited to start using it.  First things first, the house MUST be thoroughly cleaned. 

No comments:

Post a Comment