Monday, December 6, 2010

Stress

Lately I feel like I have been robbed.  Robbed of the little things.  Is it just me or do you realize how everyone is in such a hurry?  And it isn't just lately.  It is all the time.  I feel like I am running and running, with no success of getting ahead.  I am so stressed out and it isn't as a result of anything big.  It is the daily things that just keep amounting. 

By the time I go back to work on Mondays, it seems like I never had a weekend, since I have to cram so many things into my weekend schedule since that is the only time I am able to do things due to working.  You would think that my house would be nice and clean by Monday.  hahahahahahahahaha  **Okay I can't stop laughing at that thought.  I only wish that was true.

Even though I have sworn that I don't want to be stressed out and have a hectic Holiday season, why am I so stressed out anyways?  This weekend I did take one more load of stuff to donate at the thrift store. 

Get those rooms and closets cleaned out now before Christmas.  You don't want to deal with more stuff in your house after Santa has come.  Wouldn't it be better to tackle some of that clutter NOW???  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment